• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cannae Sarcina Expedition Backpack & Holster

Bradw3451

Gold Member
For Sale: NO TRADES: Cannae Sarcina Expedition Backpack & Holster, navy blue with black trim, like new condition, used for 2-days and then stored. Smoke free house hold.

SPECS:
  • Fabric: Cordura® Nylon
  • Capacity – 34 Liters (Main Body) ~ about 7 Gallons of Mayonnaise or 9 Rolls Of Toilet Paper - Or 971 Chicken Nugs
  • Dimensions: 19” (H) x 12” (W) x 9” (D) inches / 48.26 (H) x 30.48 (W) x 22.86 (D) cm
  • Weight – 2.7 lbs

FEATURES & DETAILS
  • Drawcord Cinch Closure Protected by Top Flap Keeps Your Main Compartment Secure and Tight
  • Side-Access Laptop/Tablet Padded Compartment Keeps Your Devices Secure and Easily Accessible
  • Side-Access Zipper Opening to Main Compartment Enables You to Access Any Item With Ease
  • Hidden Back Compartment w/ Interlocking Zippers Enables Secure Storage
  • Hidden Mil-Spec MOLLE Attachment Points Gives You The Option of Low Key Customization
  • Side Easy Access Water Bottle Pocket
  • Internal Mesh Zipper Pocket For Secure Storage of Any Accessories
  • Soft-Padded Side Pouch w/ Buckle Closure With Soft Interior for Protection Of Sensitive Items
  • Front Admin Pouch Keeps All Your Small EDC Items Organized
$SOLD shipped to the USA. No international. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship within 24-hours of receiving payment and do so with USPS Priority, or FedEx depending on the package.

Please let me know if you ha e questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/YWGhRv1

Last edited:
Back