Can't post a reply in Knives, Wanted to Buy

Hi,

I don't seem to have permission to reply to an existing thread in Knives, Wanted to Buy. I know I can't start a new thread, but shouldn't I be able to reply to one?

What for? You can communicate with the seller in email. What do you need to tell the whole forum?

fish.jpg

Well, maybe he'll figure out why nobody seems to be interested in buying his knife and fix that ... eventually ... hope you're not in a hurry.... :rolleyes:

But the question is: Shouldn't I be able to reply? I can reply to all the For Sale forums. Just not that one. Is there a reason, or is this some kind of glitch?

Ok. Will someone pm saint o'killers for me and tell him that I have an all Damascus Gemini and the first Gemini Prototype. He can email me at sshafer@ncen.org if he is interested. Thanks!

If I am not mistaken the only people that can reply to knife wanted threads are those that have upgraded memberships. That is because those that reply to these threads are likely looking to sell their knife. registered members are not allowed to sell knives. You can reply to Knives For Sale threads because you are looking to buy, not sell.

And Keith wins the Kewpie Doll..

Back