Can't post more than once

Due to the nature of my problem, I'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

This is Noshtero, also Nosh2... I joined the boards about a month ago.
Here's my deal. I register the account, complete the registration in the email and get activated.. so far so good.

I get on the board, click new thread, or reply, and it asks me to log in.. I log in, it says "welcome blah blah" and puts me in the type message screen. I notice that next to "logged in user:" it has my username, so I must be logged in. So I type my message, click "submit new thread" and it goes.. no prob.

PROBLEM!
I can never post again. If I want to post again, I log in as usual (even though I selected autolog me in) and upon logging in it says "welcome blah blah" like normal.. puts me in the message type screen as normal, shows my username next to "logged in user" like normal... but when I type my message and click submit, itstead of submitting the message, it spits me back out to the log in screen.
If I try to log in again right there, it tells me I had no forum selected.

So to recap.. when I create an account, I get one post with no troubles. If I try to post a second time, same day, week later, no matter, I log in, type my message, click submit, and am kicked back out to log in again.

I tried emailing the contact email address for the forums twice and never got an answer, so I figured I'd check if any of you guys know what's up with this.

Thanks much,
I can't reply to anything you type without getting another free email address (I have created 3 for this board already lol) and making a new account. I'm sure that me making new accounts all the time will piss the board mods off, so if you guys can't figure it out, I guess I'll go back to lurking.

Thanks again,
Noshtero

If this works I'll have sneaked past 2 posts on this username

solved.. if anyone ever has similar problems.. do not try to access the forum as a frame in another page.. it doesn't work well

Back