• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Can't take it with you mega sale (Spyderco, ZT, BM etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear about your medical troubles. I hope you are better very soon.

Can I confirm the size of the Hinderer? Is the modular pen for sale?

Thank you.

Hey everyone. Sorry it's taking me so long to get back to everyone. My advice, don't start three "mega" sale threads at the same time... especially when your brain is functioning like a virtual pile of sh*t.

Thank you to everyone for all of the well wishes, I really appreciate it. I'm still working on getting back to everyone and getting knives boxed up, please bear with me.

I sir, will take the Kershaw Skyline Damascus.

Thank you. I will send you a PM for payment details.

John

Very sorry to hear about your troubles. I'll take the zome Delica if still available.

Sorry to hear that hope you get better and travel to your hearts content. Hmmm I'd like to get my hands on the Spyderco pm2 but I'm right on cash. Wanted to see if you'd be interested in a trade with my GEC 71 in O1 steel with nitebrite handles?

Hi Dan, unsure if my email went through on the Kershaw Damascus Skyline, that I posted about a while back but if you havent seen it you can get to me at tully.christopher5955@gmail.com . I wish you all the best in your health and in dealing with all these annoying people trying to buy your knives :p

Sorry guys, the Skyline is gone.

Damn I was in a bad mood last night. Almost earned myself another 72 hour stay at the VA psych unit... Definitely bit off more than I could chew trying to sell so much at once. Sorry to anyone I got mad at :(

Hi Dan I just wanted to know if you got the e-mails I sent you. Each time I tried to send them I got a strange screen afterwards. I am the one who posted for the 350BW.

Hi Dan I just wanted to know if you got the e-mails I sent you. Each time I tried to send them I got a strange screen afterwards. I am the one who posted for the 350BW.

No. For some reason it seems like I'm not getting hardly any emails through BF. Email me directly at danr217 at hotmail

I hope it all works out for the better for you Dan and life is short so get out there and live it brother.;)

Hi Dan, can you please let me know which generation your ZT 0550 is? Have a 2nd gen. Blk, a 0551 and maybe if find a 3rd gen then my kids will let me carry one of the other two :)

Also not having luck figuring out how to PM, welcome to email me at canadamarc @ gmail.com (do have US mailing address).

---

Free advice so may only be worth what you paid for it - talk to a lawyer or notary about an enduring power of attorney (could be of great benefit to your family).

sent email for 0350 black, Thank you for your service and I am truly sorry for your medical troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back