Can't use serch

Ig

When I try using serch I have this message :
"vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Why ?

It's a secret. Only the elite few who are clever enough to find the secret announcement concealed at the top of every forum are allowed to know. :cool:

Originally posted by Cougar Allen
It's a secret. Only the elite few who are clever enough to find the secret announcement concealed at the top of every forum are allowed to know. :cool:
:footinmou Thanks. What can I do to become clever? Anybody! Heeelp!:D

Guess I'm not clever either. I can't search and can't see why.
Anyone care to educate me. Gently please.

at the top of every forum

Server Too Busy - We're working on it. (10-03-2002 until 11-03-2002)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey folks!

Basically we've grown too big for our hardware again, and as a result we're having performance outages.

We're working on them. For right now, I've disabled searches for basic members - sorry, but they are the primary slowdown for the site, so we're shutting them off temporarily. Premium, Gold & Knifemakers can still search for now.

We're working on other options, and looking at solutions for these problems. Again, my apologies

Kevin

greetings ! i've got a handle on the above situation. does this apply to the POLLs also???
thanks,
guy

Back