• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Canvas Composites

Canvas Composites

DSC01902.jpg

Responding to the poll I posted and I have been working with canvas and the number twelve. 12 is a great number. It is divisible by 1,2,3,4 and 6. It also takes 12 layers of canvas to make scales between 5/16" and 3/8"

Colors of canvas that are available: Light and dark green, light and dark brown, light and dark blue, red, white, khaki, yellow, maroon, orange, grey, black and natural
I use a high quality very clear epoxy resin to hold it all together
I can make these up in any combo as long as you come up with 12 layers (or so, or whatever thickness you like... 4 layers per -1/8" roughly)

In stock for immediate shipment:

DSC01910.jpg

Top to bottom in above picture

yellow: 3 pair (.340"min 5/16"+ )

orange and black: 3 pair (.335"min 5/16"+ )

naural: 1 pair, (.400"min 3/8+" )

dark brown: 1 pair, (.350"min 5/16" ),

light brown: 2 pair (.380"min 3/8" )

dark green: 2 pair , one with light brown liner(.370"min 3/8"- ),(.490"min 1/2"- )

light green: 2 pair (.380"min 3/8" )

4 colors: light and dark green and brown (not in second photo) (.380"min 3/8" )

$23 per pair plus shipping. I'll be happy to ship outside the US.

add $2 for ones with "liners" I can add these to any set of scales, in any color I have material in. No problem.

I can supply uncut sheets roughly 11"x5-1/2"x3/8" for $63 plus shipping. Should be enough for three good sized knives. You choose the colors and how to stack them.:D

Thanks for looking!

-Todd

Last edited:
I,me interested in your handle material Can you tell me something about it and what is in stock in the canvas????Thanks Sharpeblades I,me in south ga.#1-229-322-0495 cell e-mail sharpeblades@mchsi.comThanks, Raleigh

Back