Caracci Knife/Emerson

Chris,
Hope all is well. I do not have your current contact info. Sorry that you got some bad intel on this one. Not your fault. The knife that you were refering to, the hooked nose folder. There were only three built, ever. One was a gift to you, one was a gift to Harry Humphries, which was stolen from him, and one which I have in my personal collection. Not one was ever sold to anyone, and those three are the only ones that exist. When those knives were built I did not even have a knife company, it was still two years away. We do not have any intention of making them and they were just made to prove the design for you. It's a great knife, although a little specialized, as you have stated. The photo was taken by a writer who was visiting me and just asked to see what I have in my personal collection. Anyone who knows me, knows that we are not like the "other guys", and my ethics stand proudly in public view. No offense taken, I just want to stop a potential rumor.

Ernest Emerson

Thanks for taking the time to check in and clear this matter up Ernie!

Believe it or not, it's not the reason I called you the other day, and thanks for your return call BTW...we'll make live contact soon.

Nevertheless, CJ knows about your reply and will be responding in a post similar to mine (this one) sometime tomorrow...in the interim, he extends his thanks for your post.

Talk with you soon...

Hopefully, I did not give the wrong idea to anyone about this knife. I was just curious as to its use, that's all. If some how I implied that they were being made for sale, sorry, that was not my intention, as I knew that this was in Mr. Emersons personal collection.
Peter

Nice to see guys talk on the forums to deal with potential problems. Ahhhh the forums.

Liong

Back