• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carbide Straightening hammers

I'll take one if there are any left. Just say the word and I'll Paypal you the funds.
If my counting skills are correct we have 13 sold at this point so 3 more available before I need to order more carbide which I can definitely do if there’s more interest. So I can definitely set one aside for you.

I will take one! I can’t wait to give this a try. Send PayPal to the link on the first page?
That is correct, they completely change the way you’ll look at warps. I grind a lot of chisel ground blades in thin stock that will warp while grinding and this is absolutely necessary for me to keep those blades nice and straight without messing with using a torch.

Any updates on when these might be shipping?

thanks

Bill

Any updates on when these might be shipping?

thanks

Bill
I’m working on packaging now so they will be shipping either tonight or in the morning, I was sick this weekend and got a tiny bit behind. Here was a photo after some of the batch got the carbide set in before cleaning up
12F9BF0F-1C9F-4E80-B24A-05577F3B5BDC.jpeg

First 9 carbide hammers are shipped and on the way, finishing up the remaining hammers this weekend and will have them ready to ship Monday. Thank you for all the interest. If anyone else wants one I’ll be ordering more carbide this week so let me know.

Just got mine from the mail today. I really like it and it is way better than the one I made myself. Thank you!

Just wanted to double-check that you have my address from my PayPal. I'm assuming it's on the paid invoice, but it didn't have me fill it out. Thanks
I do, your hammer is in the last batch set to ship out today. I would have got them all out yesterday but we had severe storms all day and ended up just staying at the house. Stacy in case you are watching this thread your special set is done and going out today as well.

Just checking to see if you had shipped my hammer yet was out of town last week.
The last batch of hammers was shipped out this morning so everyone should have their hammers in it’s a few days if they haven’t arrived yet.

Back