• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers and Survive! GSO grab bag: 4.1, HDFK, UF, EDC2, FK2

*All sold*

Posting up for sale a few of my extra Carothers knives (and now merged Survive GSO 4.1s). All prices include shipping, payment via Paypal goods. Priority Mail + tracking will be supplied, usually same or next day shipping pending payment. No trades please.

First up-
HDFK, buffed black canvas, factory edge, original sheath + tek-lok- $sold
A few kydex sheath marks on the blade, but nearly new condition. I used this one once or twice and it's spent the rest of the time here in a drawer.
gQrdFLb.jpg

UF, buffed black canvas, original sheath + tek-lok- $sold
Light use, took this one on one trip and made a fire + dinner prep.
Touched up the edge on my Wicked Edge Pro with an angle gauge, sharp.
CNEx1MM.jpg

EDC2, buffed black canvas, original horizontal kydex sheath-$sold
This one has seen quite a bit of light use, mostly breaking down boxes, small tasks. Edge is in good shape and has been maintained, the very very pointy tip became slightly blunt, I resharpened the spine slightly to bring the tip back to sharp.
zXK69eb.jpg

FK2, buffed black canvas. New unused with sheath + tek-lok $sold
n2laLgs.jpg

Last edited:
I have 2 new and unused new spec Survive! GSO 4.1 knives available.
Prices include shipping, payment via Paypal goods. Priority mail + tracking will be supplied, usually same or next day shipping pending payment. No trades please.

GSO 4.1, factory 2nd, microtextured black canvas micarta, kydex sheath. New, unused condition with factory edge. NO box or extras, I had those packed away but think they were mistakenly thrown out. Will be packed well $sold
UlngbGZ.jpg

zY2oJHC.jpg

GSO 4.1, RARE CPM-20CV blade steel, factory 1st, microtextured black G10, kydex sheath, new, unused condition with factory edge. NO box or extras, I had those packed away but think they were mistakenly thrown out. This was one of the very first if not the first of the new GSO 4.1 knives out in the wild from the initial run. $sold
VctNg2F.jpg

H8ee6X4.jpg

Last edited:
HDFK, buffed black canvas, factory edge, original sheath + tek-lok- $450

I'll take this one

GSO 4.1, RARE CPM-20CV blade steel, factory 1st, microtextured black G10, kydex sheath, new, unused condition with factory edge. NO box or extras, I had those packed away but think they were mistakenly thrown out. This was one of the very first if not the first of the new GSO 4.1 knives out in the wild from the initial run. $350

I'll take this one

My inbox filled up right when I posted this thread, so if anyone tried to contact me I apologize, it should be clear now.
sloth357 I sent you a pm.

Ok.. paid on this one now.. I didn't pay attention to your other post.. so they are paid seperately :) cheers!

Bladeforums merged these two threads together.
Survive! 4.1 factory 2nd is the only knife in this thread still currently available.

Back