• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers EDC 1 in 4v

First "I'll take it" here gets it. Follow up PM or email at 8180sales at gmail dot com. However, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. Price is PayPal goods and services, all fees included, and includes USPS (lower 48) shipping to your door. No international shipping. I will make every effort to ship within 24 hours of payment. You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws and for being at least 18 years old.

Carothers performance knives EDC 1 in CPM 4v. Natural micarta scales. Excellent used condition. Has been sharpened on my wicked edge to 15 degrees per side. Some very minor patina on the blade. Edge is perfect. Knife has seen very light use and has not been abused. Comes with 3 sheaths: handmade leather sheath, vertical stock kydex, and azwelke taco kydex. $spf
IMG_3474.JPG IMG_3475.JPG IMG_3476.JPG

Last edited:
Great price for the knife along, nevermind having two additional sheaths. I am glad to see my leather is still going strong.

Best of luck with the sale!

Back