carrying a hawk or Hatchet in your car Las Vegas

I know the knife laws pretty well and I'm aware that you cannot hide machetes you need a CCW I was wondering about just carrying a small Hatchet or a tomahawk in my car I like the way you could knock the head off and then just have a wooden baton if you need to. I mean it's a tool so the excuse isn't too far-fetched I'm talking out in the open but I'm wondering about it being concealed also

In your trunk I can see as not a problem. Plain view in your car, who knows. It's not a knife, right? But...
an LEO can still perceive it as a deadly weapon but your not going to reach for it..but he/she doesn't know that.
My 2 cents.

One thing have done for years is to place things in an overhead cargo net suspended and backed up by friction buckle straps from the roof of the aluminum topper on my pickup truck. Cops can give you al sorts of Nosy ass questions, and simply hiding things from casual view reduces the need to tell a nosy cop to mind his own God damned business. NOT that I have EVER had a problem doing EXACTLY THAT on NUMEROUS occasions. OR giving them some snide "non-answer". like to the question about "any firearms in the vehicle", which my stock answer is "Do you mean other than the quad 40mm anti-aircraft turret on the roof?"

And to highlight that for a while I had one (in 1:35 scale) RTV'd to the roof of my Topper.

Back