• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case/Bose Norfolk, Northwoods Williamette, Tuna Valley - Price Drops

tallowwaters

Gold Member
Some beautiful knives for sale here. Ship from NC.

US only, will not ship to reshipping facilities, etc. I reserve the right to refuse sell to known flippers. If you're not a paid member, leave an address I can get in touch or it goes to next paid member to claim. PMing me an offer does not equate an unconditional "I'll take it". Sorry to have to list all of these terms and conditions, but a few here have caused it, otherwise, I look forward to doing business with y'all. No trades wanted at this time.

First up is a Case/Bose Norfolk in Antique Bone. I got this from the late BigBiscuit (RIP), and it is a gorgeous knife. I can't guarantee that it hasn't been used or carried, but I can't find any sign of use on this one. Comes with box and fancy leather pouch. Sold shipped ConUS.

jeVw2Aa.jpg

KOQpgpV.jpg

MICeR84.jpg

Next is a Northwoods Willamette in Red Jig Bone. When I received this, it had some minor damage to the bolsters. I buffed those out very lightly (I've worked in 2 separate facilities where it was my job to polish metal for dental appliances and clinical instruments, I'm not a bubba with a dremel), and while they are still present, you would be hard pressed to noticed unless you are the most anal of collectors. Aside from this, it still looks nice and the blade has seen little, if any use. Comes with pouch and baggie. Sold shipped ConUS.

W6oeouB.jpg

jRypG6W.jpg

Following that, I am selling a Tuna Valley Carpenter's Whittler in Stag. I handpicked this one from 5 others for best fit, finish, and action. There is some slight side to side play on the secondary clip, though nothing major, and some minor rub from the coping to main blade. Stag is absolutely gorgeous on this one, and perfect profile. I removed the wire edge and have carried a few times, but only ever cut a few envelopes. Comes with tube. Sorry for the group photos, thought I had some individuals. 150.00 shipped ConUS.

rxybuWX.jpg

rps2TPj.jpg

OYaJUql.jpg

Next is an AG Russel Doctor's Knife in Stag. This thing has every bit of the quality, fit and finish of the Case Bose listed above. A gorgeous knife, never used or carried. No packaging. Sold shipped ConUS.

ZJP1heQ.jpg

6MzyY1I.jpg

mUAKctr.jpg

Finally, a Schatt and Morgan Carpenter's Half Whittler in Orange Herringbone. This one has some of the infamous Queen issues. Main and secondary have light pull and snap, but not much in the way of side to side play. Main is a tiny bit rounded at tip from factory grinding. Comes with box. Sold shipped ConUS.

EouSX1v.jpg

ybIyTcu.jpg

Last edited:
If you are interested in trades on the Williamette please email . Thanks and appreciate consideration

Last edited:
Your inbox is full. PM me for an offer on your Norfolk. Or send me an email at (email removed)

Last edited:
I will take the Norfolk according to our p.m.
Thank you

Last edited:
If the tuna valley carpenters whittler is still available, I’ll take it pending a question. If you don’t mind, could you shoot me an email at mbfierman (at) yahoo ? Thanks

Back