Case/Bose Wharncliff Trapper?

I've heard mention of this knife in the past, but have never seen one. Does such a collaboration knife exist at this time? If not, I don't suppose I could find out if one's in the works, could I?

I really want to like this pattern from Case (x254), but the handle materials in the current offerings leave me cold, and the blades are so ... plain. I can't imagine ever having the right combination of luck and free cash to pick up a Bose, so the best I can hope for is an upscale version from Case.

Any chance of this happening, or should I just settle for "Tested" (read: badly dyed) scales? :barf:

-- Sam

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but here is a Case/Bose Slimline trapper from a couple of years ago. It has a Warncliff blade. The picture is from AG Russell's site.

That was the first of the collaboration knives, 1999 edition as I recall.

Here's another picture of the Slimline Trapper, I really like the one I have Sam.

BoseCaseSlimTrapper.jpg

one of my daily carry knives.... is a Case/Bose but the 2000 model # 1306 , I wish it had the wharnny blade.

the Wharrny was Case # 1305-with jiggged Chestnut Bone handles, ATS-34 blades, 4 1/8" closed, Slimline Trapper, 1999 edition

Dscf3120.jpg

Back