Case Brothers Cutlery "Moose"

Saturday was a good slipjoint day, along with the Camillus I also got this 6275 Moose, with the Case Brothers Cutlery Tangstamp in Antique Bone.

Case-6275-Antique-Bone.jpg

I like the jigging on this series of knives. Nice one!

Congratulations ! this is very nice, I love the Moose pattern.

very handsome looking piece of bone ! and a nice shield. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing this with us all............ and making us jealous.

Very nice, I wish they would offer the moose in carbon and different bone configurations!

The Last Confederate said:
Can't seem to get that link to work sunnyd.

(1) regular left click with the mouse arrow gets the image with no hesitation for me.. maybe try again..

Nice! I'm thinking about getting one of those myself, after reading a review by Sgt. Mike over at KF.

The bone looks really nice.

sunnyd said:
(1) regular left click with the mouse arrow gets the image with no hesitation for me.. maybe try again..

Nope, all I get either way is:

The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file.

Yikes, sorry about all that guys. I don't know why this is?. :confused:
I'll try again later and see what happens..

Thank You for your patience!!!..:eek: I believe I got it licked(Thank God) now!:rolleyes:

Thanks!.. One of my very favorite old knives this moose pattern, 1940-64 with deep dark red bone scales, very stout well built knife!

Nice pic of a nice knife!! It was worth waiting for!
Those XX knives are something special. The more I look at knives, the more I like my old XX's!

Back