Case collection for sale 10 knives (PRICE DROPS)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

67nick

Gold Member
PRICE DROPS!!! I am selling off a large portion of my Case collection due to interests in other knives. All knives listed are NIB and never carried or sharpened unless otherwise noted. I am not much of a photographer so if you need additional pics let me know. I prefer Paypal +fees or the Gift option, but will also do USPS MO. Priority shipping USPS included only within the CONUS. First I'll take it gets it. Shoot me an email for paypal info. Thanks!

Case Family Brands Medium Congress pattern (54052)
: NIB, Burnt Stag, 2005
Includes tin, paper sleeve, sheath and paperwork. Well matched scales, great walk and talk! $80.00 -> $75.00

knife1_front.jpg
[/IMG]

knife1_Back.jpg

William Russell Case Medium Congress pattern (64052):
NIB, Molasses Bone, 2009, Includes original box and paperwork. $65.00 -> $60.00

knife3_front.jpg

knife3_back.jpg

Case Standard Knife Co. Medium Congress Pattern (64052): NIB, Natural Bone, 2009, Includes original box and paperwork. $65.00 -> $60.00

knife4_front.jpg

knife4_back.jpg

Case and Sons Small Congress Pattern (5468): NIB, Second Cut Stag, 2007, Includes original box and paperwork. This is one beautiful little folder!!! $90 -> $85.00

knife2_front.jpg

knife2_back.jpg

Case XX Pocket Worn Medium Congress Pattern (64052): NIB, Red Bone, 1999, Includes original box and paperwork. Great collection piece or EDC! $65

knife5_front.jpg

knife5_back.jpg

Case Kinfolks Big Congress Pattern (6488): Lightly used, Moss Green Bovine, 1997, No box and paperwork. Great collection piece or EDC and only 250 produced! $100 -> $90.00

knife6_front.jpg

knife6_back.jpg

Case XX Medium Congress Pattern (64052): Lightly used, White Bone, 1984, No box and paperwork. In great condition, probably 95%.$75.00 -> $70.00

knife8_front.jpg

knife8_back.jpg

Case Classic (Case's Zipper) Cigar Whittler Pattern (73091): LNIB, Good Earth, 1993, Includes original box and no COA. In great condition, probably 98% due to light cuff on main blade. This was a limited run of several hundred pieces I believe.$125.00 -> $115.00

knife9_front.jpg

knife9_back.jpg

Case XX Whittler Pattern: NIB, Smooth Antique Bone, Not sure of the year, Includes original felt box and paperwork. This was a limited run of 500 hundred pieces I believe with scrolled bolsters.$80.00 -> $75.00

knife7_front.jpg

knife7_front2.jpg

Case XX Pocket Hunter: Used, Mother of Pearl, 2003, Includes original felt box. This little beauty was carried off and on for 3 months so there is some pocket wear on the bolsters, but the blade and handles are in great shape.$60.00 -> $55.00

knife10_front.jpg

knife10_back.jpg

Case XX USA Electricians Knife (12031L): Used, Walnut handle, 1965-69. This knife is in amazing shape for it's age and was originally a Case board knife (wire markings in the walnut scales), so it's got some added history. Great knife for any case collector!SOLD

knife11_front.jpg

knife11_back.jpg

knife11_open.jpg

More items may be added later, so keep checkin' back!

***NOTICE: Buyer Is Responsible For Any And All Compliance With Federal, State and Local Laws. By Buying This Item, You Are Agreeing To These Terms As Well As Any Minimum Age Requirement To Purchase This Item.

Last edited:
got it, check your email. Ran down the street to my elderly neighbor, he is not buying new collections right now. Thank you for getting back to me.

Case XX USA Electricians Knife (12031L): Used, Walnut handle, 1965-69. This knife is in amazing shape for it's age and was originally a Case board knife (wire markings in the walnut scales), so it's got some added history. Great knife for any case collector!$65.00

knife11_front.jpg

knife11_back.jpg

knife11_open.jpg

I'll take this knife if it is still available.

You got it Jake! Shoot me an email when you have a chance.

Last edited:
The Electricians knife has been sold to supratentorial!!!

Price drops have been added and I am willing to entertain offers on package deals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back