• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Casio Pathfinder PAW1100T for trade

Excellent condition (~95%) atomic/tough solar Casio Pathfinder PAW1100T-7V on titanium bracelet for trade. Sized for my 8" wrist and have 2 extra small links.

Got it recently and it a nice and big but very lightweight watch. I am not bonding with the bracelet and picked up a different ABC watch to use. Only mark on it is a small ding at 9 o'clock position on the case which is visible in 2nd picture.

Would like to trade for:
plain edge Spyderco folders <3.5" blade length (Sage2, Leafstorm, etc.) - will consider multiples with a SAK or 2 thrown in......
other plain edge folders
Nikon DSLR gear (monopod, tripod, lenses, etc.)
Verizon Wireless cellphone (prefer with QWERTY keyboard - LG EnV2 or Cosmos, etc.)
small netbook
GPS for my car
or other gadgets/gear/etc.

US trades only. Email trade offer with pics.

Casio Pathfinder website with specs:
http://www.casio.com/products/Timepiece/Pathfinder/PAW1100T-7V/

Pictures:

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

bandside1.jpg

clasp.jpg

paw1100tbuckle.jpg

Last edited:
I still have my VZW Alias and a Benchmade 522 with box and bag.

Last edited:
I have an HTC ozone smartphone that's a Verizon phone. Comes with charger, rubber case, might even have a manual lying around.

Thanks for the offers. All emails responded to and this is still available for now.

Note - not looking for a smartphone on Verizon, just a full keyboard regular phone (ENV2 or Cosmos are at the top of my son's list).

Withdrawn, due to lack of interest, and for slightly loosing my mind in wanting to trade-off my ZT 0350.:D.

Last edited:
Back