Catcherman Photo?

V44

Where on the web can I find a photo of the Catcherman fillet knife? thanks guys.

------------------
Dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

here is one:

spc17.JPG

------------------
"Those who trade essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Thanks Shootist. Couldn't have asked for a better download. Where can I get one? Is AUS-8 a stainless variety? How does this blade take and hold its edge? I use Normark imports (such as the Marttini) fillet knives, mostly fish salt water, strippers, blues, mackerel, and I generally smoke fillets as a side line on this small island. Any way to pick up a few bucks. And now that I have a few extra, I am in the market for a few new knives. Thanks again.

V44,

Dennis Wright of Wright Knives has them and he can answer your questions as well.

The Catcherman is my fasvorite knife to have available on my boat.

------------------
John F Jensen
"Your Quality Distributor"
619-475-3633

Aus-8 is stainless. It takes an edge very well. Check with Top of Texas Knives at www.toptexknives.com or MJS at www.mjsknives.com They both have competitive prices and great service.

------------------
"Those who trade essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Thanks John and Shootist. Will take your suggestion where to buy. Those who take an interest, I take an interest in. This keeps things neat and tight, IMHO.

------------------
Dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

i've carried the catcherman since 1994 everyday,it is one of the easiest knives to sharpen it does excellent fileting fish i am an avid bass fisherman and have used it on many i also have some of the discontinued fully serrated ones and have used it in the field from my days in law enforcement to working in the electrical field now and it has never let me down.

Back