• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Caution dealing with member Knives&More

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people who defended this guy, saying this thread had gone far enough ate crow. This thread had NOT gone far enough. It's because of this thread a scum bucket got nailed and booted. While you just "liked", mcfeeli's defending of the scummy dude and saying this thread was just "poking", that turned out to be hogwash didn't it? It turned out Spyder was dead on with his sniffing out a dishonest guy and this thread was extremely useful to Kevin the owner of bladeforums.

Now, maybe Spyder shouldn't have tagged you because you "liked" mcfeeli's posts defending the scummy dude. Doesn't change, all those who opposed this thread were dead wrong. Period.

Tagging people over likes is a no no and now that that's clear I can all but guarantee spyderphreak won't do it again.

Read my quote again. I didn't defend him for stealing or creating 100 profiles, now did I? I said he was bashing on the “kid”, remember that this guy was claiming to be 19 or some shit, and it was pretty pathetic that a 40-some year old was shitting all over a kid for disassembling a knife, which I said was wrong to begin with. Plus Spyder didn’t know the definition of “speculation”, because at that point that was all it was.

Yeah now it comes out he was doing some real shady shit, but neither SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak nor I knew that was the case when this went down in the first place.

You can swing it any way you want, but what exactly did I do wrong? How was I advocating the stealing or defending this later to be revealed shitbag Dealer in any nefarious act whatsoever? If I started defending him now, I could actually understand why I’m stuck in this, but I’m not.

You guys act like you walk on water in this forum and it’s ridiculous. SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak did a good thing by outing this guy, and I never said differently. But why did he feel the need to drag us back into it? To gloat. To say “I told ya so”, and try to make us look like the bad guys. We’re not getting in trouble with the Mods here, because we didn’t do any damn thing wrong. We got pulled into this because of an ego, and you’re defending him for your own ego.

Ridiculous petty bullshit.

I get it, the OP rubbed it in a little. Which as he now knows is a no go.

Yeah, that needs to be all around. If we went around dunning everyone who ever Liked a post by some who was or defended a scammer, this place would change much for the worse. I just don't put enough weight to Likes for the OP to have anything to rub in with me. I certainly don't advocate deception in dealings by anyone, as my feedback rating might indicate. Your current rating shows we seem to share a common opinion in that area.

Read my quote again. I didn't defend him for stealing or creating 100 profiles, now did I? I said he was bashing on the “kid”, remember that this guy was claiming to be 19 or some shit, and it was pretty pathetic that a 40-some year old was shitting all over a kid for disassembling a knife, which I said was wrong to begin with. Plus Spyder didn’t know the definition of “speculation”, because at that point that was all it was.

Yeah now it comes out he was doing some real shady shit, but neither SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak nor I knew that was the case when this went down in the first place.

You can swing it any way you want, but what exactly did I do wrong? How was I advocating the stealing or defending this later to be revealed shitbag Dealer in any nefarious act whatsoever? If I started defending him now, I could actually understand why I’m stuck in this, but I’m not.

You guys act like you walk on water in this forum and it’s ridiculous. SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak did a good thing by outing this guy, and I never said differently. But why did he feel the need to drag us back into it? To gloat. To say “I told ya so”, and try to make us look like the bad guys. We’re not getting in trouble with the Mods here, because we didn’t do any damn thing wrong. We got pulled into this because of an ego, and you’re defending him for your own ego.

Ridiclous petty bullshit.
How about you stop using profanity outside of whine and cheese? You want to use that language go over to whine and cheese :)

You played Cap'n defender of the scummy dude and lost. You don't consider it defending, I disagree. Oh well.

Yeah, spyderphreak gloated as we've already mentioned he won't do it again.

sSWcn5d.jpg

Yeah, that needs to be all around. If we went around dunning everyone who ever Liked a post by some who was or defended a scammer, this place would change much for the worse. I just don't put enough weight to Likes for the OP to have anything to rub in with me. I certainly don't advocate deception in dealings by anyone, as my feedback rating might indicate. Your current rating shows we seem to share a common opinion in that area.
We're not on opposite sides here, honestly. We've been here long enough and are established enough to know we both dislike people taking advantage of fellow forum members. Disagreements happen, I have no issues with you.

We're not on opposite sides here, honestly. We've been here long enough and are established enough to know we both dislike people taking advantage of fellow forum members. Disagreements happen, I have no issues with you.

Nor I with you, except me telling the OP to leave me be was not a 'tantrum'. ;) BTW, I just Liked your post, hope that doesn't come back to bite me later. :) :D

Nor I with you, except me telling the OP to leave me be was not a 'tantrum'. ;) BTW, I just Liked your post, hope that doesn't come back to bite me later. :) :D
Fair enough, I'll throw a risky "like" your way too :p

How about you stop using profanity outside of whine and cheese? You want to use that language go over to whine and cheese :)

You played Cap'n defender of the scummy dude and lost. You don't consider it defending, I disagree. Oh well.

Yeah, spyderphreak gloated as we've already mentioned he won't do it again.

I’ve stated my point of frustration. You acknowledged it, he didn’t. But you’re not going to stop because you know everything right? You knew this guy had 20 profiles, you knew he was a dealer, you knew that, what a year later he’d be outed once again. Well sorry, man. I’m not psychic. I did what I thought was the right thing, try to stop the berating of some dumb kid. Shit happens. I’m not claiming I was right, nor am I saying I’d do it all again. It’s the way it went down. What I didn’t expect was to be called back out on a mistake made that long ago, which again, read ALL my posts in this thread. I already said I may have been a bit too brash towards SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak then.

And I admitted my mistake IN Whine and Chesse when this first happened, but you don’t remember that? What’s the point, right? Whenever you can drag me right back into this mess once more. You and I will never get along, and that’s ok as well. But don’t try to make it seem like I knew what this guy was doing from the get-go and defended his actions against this forum. That’s not true, and it never will be true.

I believe the first thing told me to after admitting my mistake in W&C, is that I sound “Poor and stupid”. If I’m not mistaken you “liked” that post as well. Thanks guys.

I’m done with this conversation now. You can quote me, you can tag me, but that’s end of this for me. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back