Central Texas Knife Show

nifrand

Custom Knife Forum Mod
Who's going?
I am broke and cannot make it again.Bad puppy.Lots of great makers too.And not much competition for their wares.
Randy

I asked in Shoptalk and not much reply there.
I'm going (no table of course). Love to see some guys I know from here.
~Brian

There have been a few questions about table numbers. There are no numbers assigned to tables simply because at this show you will have no problem seeing everything or finding anyone. The show is a smaller show but is loaded with talented knifemakers. 7 Master smiths, 6 journeyman smiths plus Bill Ruple, Brad Duncan and Don Morrow just to name a few. This is one of the best opportunities to get knives from guys like Fitch, Crowell, Bradshaw, Ruple and Dean. Dont forget there are 2 colaborations being auctioned off and bids are open right now. Fitch/ Crowell and Bradshaw /Ruple. If you have any questions you can email me or call me 512-497-0892.

I will be there!! Last year was a blast....so was the year before that and the year before that and......

[URL=anviltopcustomknives.blademakers.com/Image_Bonus.asp?Ident_Value=1140 [URL=http://anviltopcustomknives.blademakers.com?Image_Bonus.asp?Ident_Value=1141 Boy I sure hope this works, evening everyone. The first is a personal/boot with a 1084 4.5" blade, 5" giraffe bone handle, and a nickel silver ferrule. The second is a slim fighter/bowie with a 7" 1084 blade, ironwood handle, and nickel silver guard and ferrule. I also should have a couple more, probably a camp knife in 9260 and a 1084 hunter. Fingers crossed now.
See you all there, we are looking forward to it. Last year was great.
Brion Tomberlin
Journeyman smith

Back