• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CGFBM, NMSFNO

For Sale Only

1. CGFBM BL10”, BT.265, Flat sage infi, Magnum Sandstorm Sold includes shipping and Mashed Cat drop leg sheath

2. NMSFNO BL8”, BT.25, Convex satin infi, Magnum Sandstorm $750 includes shipping and Mashed Cat sheath

3. Lost Mountain Iron Works Foot Long Sheath with hog patch, both kydex inserts and original paperwork it shipped with Sold includes shipping

Accepting PP and Venmo as payment. These ship to continental USA only via USPS.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

First I’ll take it here has priority. Please ask any and all questions via PM before buying all items are sold as is, no returns, all sales final.

Last edited:
You reference magnum scales on your NMSFNO and I have never been sure what this term means. Is the handle longer or bigger around or what please? Also would you consider a trade for an essentially new, unused Busse Bushwacker Mistress with a double color kydex sheath by Buy Brown for your SFNO?? Pictures are available. Thanks, Richard W.

I think they have more thickness, those were the specs I noted when I purchased it. Unfortunately for me I need to sell these so not trading.

Back