• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CGG 'IN GOD WE TRUST' Regular Sebenza Set FS

stevep

Gold Member
to clarify what i have for sale after further investigation;

1 regular large sebenza very nice condition. this is a regular sebenza that has had the CGG scale put on. the original scale, box and papers are included in the sale.

1 small CGG sebenza with 'IN GOD WE TRUST' with a smoothed off back side scale and clip. no box or papers on this one.

$2900 OBO overnight shipped/insured.

the payment is through Zelle only.

these have some carry wear.

One box and One bday card for the large sebenza only, neither for the small one.

In the safe for about 20 yrs but prior owner must have gotten a couple scuffs on the large one from pocket carry. Slight hairline mark on small sebenza blade. Pictures are of good quality.

Sold as is.

Includes the original large Chris Reeve titanium handle scale.

This design was only made in 2003.

Last edited:
Beautiful knives! I am surprised to see that they have a different blade finish being they are the same CGG run, with the large being tumbled and the small appearing polished. Are you the original owner? Is there any chance that is a replacement blade on the large?

$3400 OBO overnight shipped/insured.

the payment is through Zelle only.

these have some carry wear.

One box and One bday card for the large sebenza only, neither for the small one.

In the safe for about 20 yrs but prior owner must have gotten a couple scuffs on the large one from pocket carry. Slight hairline mark on small sebenza blade. Pictures are of good quality.

Sold as is.

Includes an additional original Chris Reeve titanium handle scale.

This design was only made in 2003
Was the scale originally on the Large that is pictured?

Also, can you post a picture of the box showing the tag?

it appears that the large one started out as a reg sebenza and then had the CGG scale put on it. the small one has had the back scale polished to a smooth finish. i am trying to list here the info what was posted on the FB forum.

Back