• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chad Pirtle custom - TRADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment by EMT, cash in hand, or paypal + 3.5% please. First "I'll take it" gets it (please follow with email/PM).

Chad Pirtle "Causing Friction" -Never used or carried - 4" 1084 steel blade. Green bead blasted micarta scales with a carbon fibre backspacer. Blackened steel liners. Blade is 1/4" thick at tang narrowing to 3/16" at tip. 5/16"pivot, 1/4" stop pin. This thing is bomb proof!! 10oz wet molded cowhide sheath. - TRADED - shipped insured/tracking.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• pirtle1.jpg
    pirtle1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
  • pirtle2.jpg
    pirtle2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 14
  • pirtle3.jpg
    pirtle3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Interested in the Beast. Is this one on ball bearing or phosphor bronze washers? Not sure how to use EMT, do you take PayPal?

Interested in the Beast. Is this one on ball bearing or phosphor bronze washers? Not sure how to use EMT, do you take PayPal?

Hi, thanks for the interest. Jim never ended up going with bearings, this is bronze. Email me at: primate_prod at hotmail dot com (obviously remove the spaces and use @ & . ) and I can help you with the EMT process. I should have paypal up and running but not for about a week or so. Cheers.

I'll take the Beast. Thanks Choke for sharing your experience on TSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back