Change....

Chris Reeve Knives

Boise Moderator
Things change .... Mark is no longer with CRK.... I am back monitoring the forums. I hope I can keep abreast of everything!!

I have gone through the posts of the past week and, over the next day or so, will be answering those where I feel our response is needed. If, by the middle of this week, there are any issues that we have not addressed, please would you post the question again!!

I had originally handed the forums over to Mark because of my lack of time - I will do my best to keep on top of it all but do ask you patience!!

It's good to be back and be an active part of this crazy, fun place!

Anne

Good to have you back Anne.
smile.gif
Not that Mark was bad or anything.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear Mark's gone, but glad to hear that you're back!!

biggrin.gif
:0
tongue.gif

------------------
-Humpty

AKTI Member # A000984
Proverbs 23:2

Anne:
Good to have you here! Sorry about the comment about piercing chests. However, a friend of mine that went to Vietnam said that bayonets are not sharpend because they are piercing weapons. My large tanto, the point will cut things out of the paper by just tracing point down. Mostly I carry my small Seb. You really are keeping on top of things!. We need that in the forums as some things get way out of hand re: CRK bidding on its own products on E-bay. It may be innocent to you but some people won't take it that way. In this business reputation is king. Nice to have you involved!

Back