• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Charity Sell Off - Done - $1300 Raised - Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBA

You read occasionally how some struggle with owning multiple knives as others in this world are struggling. Someone will respond, "Sell your knives and help them!" Well, here ya go. I just need you to buy them.

There is a need in Partridge, KY. The area is one of the poorest in this country and my sister and her husband are faith based missionaries there in the coal mining area of Appalachia.

They work through The Stables at Creekside Glen and my brother in law is also a pastor at a small church in Eolia, KY. They do not receive a pay check or salary. They live, work, and function completely on donations. Please google them if you would like to help in any way.

All fees and shipping are covered. All sales will go to directly to them and the needs of the people in Eolia and Partridge, KY. Any extra funds would be greatly appreciated and would certainly help.

If you would like to send anything directly please message me for info. Clothes, shoes, anything is welcome. They certainly could use hay or other horse related goods, sound equipment for their church, books for kids, anything really. They are also always looking for physical help if you're up for it.

Thank you for your contribution. All items will be shipped via white flat rate white box. I will ship to Canada for a flat $20 attached.

Pictures can be found in my Traditional media folder and new ones will be added asap.

ALL USERS UNLESS STATED: More details to come. Please do not commit to buy until all details are received.

**EDIT** It has been asked if any of the other knives in my pic album are for sale. I am selling all but a few and most of those are gone. I wish I had those to sell.

-
54 - GEC made Maher & Grosh - Ebony $150 - NOW - $135 (See post #8 and #16) Sold to me. I bought it back.
-SOLD- 15 Ebony Clip Nick - $80 - SOLD - Toppy
-SOLD - 15 Micarta Beer Scout NIT $90 - NOW - $85 SOLD to KY
-SOLD 13 American Chesnut - $100 - SOLD to Paul
-SOLD- 38 Abolone NIT - $80 -SOLD -Via PM
-SOLD- 66 Slim - $70 - SOLD - John
-SOLD- 83 Ebony Clip - $75 - NOW - $70 - SOLD
-SOLD - Taramundi x2 - $35 - NOW - $30 - SOLD SOLD

-SOLD - Buck 110 3 dot - 1980-81 - $40 - NOW $35 - SOLD
-SOLD - Case Chestnut Sowbelly - $40 -SOLD - Ron

-SOLD - Opinel No8 x2 $40 - NOW - $35 - SOLD
**Buy the Buck and Opinels for $30 shipped - SOLD

I also have, or will soon have, modern folders up in the modern folders exchange. And, 1 modern Fixed blade in the production Fixed blade exchange. **EDIT** Those listings have sold.

Thank you again for you help.

Last edited:
I'll take the 66! Apologies, I jumped the gun and will await further details (I'll still take it though - I'd like to help out).

Last edited:
Interested in the ebony clip 15. It's telling me I am not permitted to view your profile and/or picture albums though.

Interested in the ebony clip 15. It's telling me I am not permitted to view your profile and/or picture albums though.

I'll take the 66! Apologies, I jumped the gun and will await further details (I'll still take it though - I'd like to help out).

Noted. Sorry for the delay. Let me try to pull some photos out. I'm on the road at the moment

I will take the Sowbelly Brett. You can contact me later with the details.

Payment sent. Thanks Brett!

Last edited:
Reactions: KBA

15 Clip is yours if still interested. Pm has seconds

I just bought this one and it was delivered while I was on vacation. I haven't had a chance to look it over but here are a few of the sellers pics. No rush in deciding and I'll add details once I get home

She's a beauty! When you have time, just let me know where to send funds, and I will.

Thanks,
John

She's a beauty! When you have time, just let me know where to send funds, and I will.

Thanks,
John

Thank you John. I will mark it SPF for you but let me inspect it first before sending funds brother. Thanks again

54 - Carried, barely used, never sharpened. Box paper work included. No spots or patina. Dont see any rub.

15 TOP - User slight spot on pile side tip
83 Bottom - User slight spotage both side. Solid w/ the slightest up and down

13 American Chestnut. Used barely. carried rarely. Never sharpened. No spots or patina

Taramundi x2 - Hand made in Spain. Carbon Steel. The brown has a stiff pull and lock up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back