• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chaves 228 *UPDATED ANODIZING* Hinderer Eklipse

Blade Runner 7

Affordable Anodizing Services
Got a couple for sale here. Paypal friends/family or add 3%. I can take money orders as well. Lay away is possible. Contact me for details. All prices include shipping. I ship USPS priority with insurance. Trades possible but not likely. Maybe a XM24 if it has good detent. Trade must be balanced out with cash if values are different. I can ship international at the buyers expense but I won't be responsible for any shipping problems. Insurance should take care of it.

I CAN ANODIZE ANY OF THE Ti PARTS FOR A SMALL FEE TO COVER MATERIALS. Just let me know what color. To be clear, I am only offering this for the knives listed here.

You can PM me or email me at algblenny@yahoo.com

Chaves 228. This is a beast of a knife. I had anodized it but just removed the anodizing for a blank canvas. The splotches are just water left on after the multi-etch. I didn't wait for it to try to get pics. I'll ano it any colors you want for free. I can send pics of my work for reference if you want. Edge has an (almost) mirror edge. $500. SOLD

Brand new Hinderer Eklipse. Only opened a few times. Just can't bring myself to like a tanto. I'll stick to my ZT 0392. Comes with Hinderer box and peanuts. I hear they didn't make very many of these. $550
***It comes with copper standoffs and lock bar stabilizer not pictured*** SOLD

Last edited:
Update on Eklipse. Forgot to mention it comes with copper standoffs and LBS.

I am interested in the 228...would like a blue anodized body with flame anodized clip...that possible?

I don't do heat anodizing. I can make the clip any single color and the frame any single color.

Back