CHECK THIS OUT YOU SPYDERCO, IRONSTONE, GOLDEN EDGE CUTLERY FANS!

Mark
you have been around BF long enough to know this is not on. I can't make up my mind if you are more of a t*t or just plain nuts. Please stop this.

Iain

------------------
"I'm arm'd with more than complete steel - The justice of my quarrel." Christopher Marlowe

I always love threads where I don't have a clue what is going on.
Obviously something was posted that the original poster was embarrassed about. To bad these things get deleted. It gives me the feeling that the poster did not have the courage to stand behind his statements.

Keith.

Since this topic is "Spyderco, Ironstone, Golden Edge Cutlery Fans" I figure I'll post this query here:
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of the very excellent Kydex neck-sheaths that Ironstone was selling about a year ago, for use with the Delica? I am hoping to be able to acquire one or more to give as a gift to a lady friend. (The only lady I know who knew of Spyderco before I introduced her to it.) What happened to Ironstone? I called their number (from an old catalog) and got "Spyderco Factory Outlet," and when I ordered a "catalog" all I got was a Spyderco product brochure (a "Y2K" one, at that!). The Ironstone catalog had a GREAT selection, not only of Spyderco but of other brands as well. Please tell me someone is going to pick up their mantle and carry on as an excellent mail-order knife catalog company.

Keith,

It was a link to a cheesy Ebay auction item. A personal advertisement. Inappropriate for this forum, IMO.

Steve

Hi Peacfuljeffrey. Ironstone was closed up a little over a year ago. The Golden store was converted to an outlet store and the Hawaii store was just closed. At this time, there are no plans to re create the mail order company.

sal

Back