Checking in with my homie

Just signed the loan papers on the 23rd. I should be wiring the downpayment this week.

Closing escrow today/tomorrow.

[video=youtube;mm0IN1kXijI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm0IN1kXijI[/video]

Never thought this knife thing would take off
I did. I knew you were special. Fast forward ten years and your an unwilling instagram celebrity with an international following. Your work is in high demand and unavailable on the secondary market. Good Job!!

Wait, people buy knives from CM????

Suckers!!!! I just stand outside his house late at night, and sing like a cat in heat, being strangled!!! He gets mad, and throws a knife or two..... and hey, if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a knife!!!! Free CM knives....works like a charm!!!!

Last edited:
Thats funny brother! Have a great weekend!

Suckers!!!! I just stand outside his house late at night, and sing like a cat in heat, being strangled!!! He gets mad, and throws a knife or two..... and hey, if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a knife!!!! Free CM knives....works like a charm!!!!

Thats funny. Have a good 1 brother

Nice!! Lets try to go live on weds. We need to make it weekly on IG. Peace.

Back