1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Chef Knife

Discussion in 'For Sale: Kitchen Knives' started by HardedgeKnives, Apr 24, 2019.

1. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    Hello All,

Steel: 1/8 inch thick AEB-L hardened to 62Rc
    Blade Length: 7.75 inches from the tip to end of the cutting edge. Hand sanded to 600 grit finish
    Overall Length: 11.8 inches
    Handle: Hybrid of stabilized Zinfandel root stock with black and white Alumilite resin. The bolsters are 416 Stainless steel
    Sheath:Black Kydex pouch for transporting the knife (included but not shown in photos

Price: SOLD $150 delivered
    I prefer PayPal and my account is [email protected] (note: there are two "e"'s in kelley) but I accept other forms of payment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  2. buchu8oolong

buchu8oolong

Jul 12, 2016
    Beautiful knife. I’ll take it if it’s still available. I’ll send PayPal payment as soon as you say sold.

3. HardedgeKnives

HardedgeKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 1, 2010
    Hello buchu800long and yes the knife is still available and thanks for taking it. It is now sold
    Kelley

4. buchu8oolong

buchu8oolong

Jul 12, 2016
    Awesome! Payment sent! Cheers!

5. HardedgeKnives

Feb 1, 2010
    Payment received and will have the knife out tomorrow
    Kelley