Chicago Show Hanson Bowie

Wow, very beautiful knife. It is not over the top, sort of understated even, but still draws you in. Not flashy but dressy and looks functional and comfortable to use.

Thanks everyone for your comments, they are very appreciated.

I hope to see some of you at the Chicago custom show, it's going to be a killer show.

Don Hanson lll

Hey Don!!!!!

That's one big beautiful Bowie!!!!!

Yes, I will be in Chicago......can't wait!!!!

Leta Blanton

sunfishman said:
.....Who's going to the Chicago Custom Show next month?....

Me, me, me , me, me!!! (at least if I get back from L.A. in time. :( )

I have to go to the Chicago show - I owe Terzuola $1.45 for coffee. :eek:

Don.....

I really like the way you did that....

Terrific & awesome just dont say it well enough.

Thanks for the view.

Russ

Like Russ said, Terrific and Awesome are not enough. Russ, it's nice to see you back here. Nice of your computer to stay running more than 5 minutes, so that you could come in here. :)

awesome knife, handle really sets it off. thanks for showing...chicago is too far away for me but would like to: especially since I do Craig's web page. Be nice to see people in person :)

rnandrews said:
Don.....

I really like the way you did that....

Terrific & awesome just dont say it well enough.

Thanks for the view.

Russ
Hi Russ, one day I hope the fit and finish on my knives is as good as yours.
Your one of the all time greats.

Thanks, Don

I really like the lines of the false edge, and that hamon. I like your overall use of colors as well.

Hey, uh,... I just posted in the general forum to see if anyone was going to the show in Chicago, but may as well ask right here. Don't mean to get sidetracked too far from the beautiful work here, so if there are any exhibitors around that might be willing to share a tiny bit of their table with me, please drop me an email. Don't know yet if I will even have my knife done in time, but just checking. thanx

This knife was incredible in person! And your other fixed blades were just as good.

Man o man!, what a gorgeous knife! I got to see and handle this beauty today... easily one of the best bowies I've ever seen. It is surprisingly light for such a large knife. Don ended up having a fine leather sheath made for it also. As of earlier tonight, it was still available... :D

Back