Chicken curry special VUK

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 inch 16 ounce villager Utility Knife by Krishna Kami. Epoxy fix crack on bayar wood handle. Sharp blade! Steal at $23. *SOLD*

4KWhVKs.jpg

MU93QNk.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
:DEMS Chicken Curry!!!

That's a shark right there...

I purchased a VUK from a DOD,it was slicing chicken in the picture. But that's all there was, just raw chicken. I'm not that much of a shark.
But this looks good!

Quick snap Kiteman.
These VUKs are great knives. I gifted the chicken slayer to a friend. He was tickled.

God almighty I pitty that chicken! $23:eek: That was a downright giveaway! Grats Kiteman!

Wow, I didn't even notice the price.
That's insane!
There are so many great uses for that length and size.
That thing could be packed or stowed away almost anywhere. And I bet it does a days work, to boot.

Wow, I didn't even notice the price.
That's insane!
There are so many great uses for that length and size.
That thing could be packed or stowed away almost anywhere. And I bet it does a days work, to boot.
To say I'm stoked to have gotten such a good deal, is an understatement! Loved the shots of it in action.

You don't sleep either, kiteman?
Haha, generally I wake up in the middle of the night for no good reason. Or am up late.

I drifted off shortly after I posted earlier. :) Images of new HI blades in my head.

ETA: I guess that's not entirely true, my poodle thinks I wake up in the middle of the night to let her out to use the "restroom", so it's not a total waste, lol.

I got a great big box full of great HI knives today and I couldn't be more tickled.

I'll share more detailed thoughts in the days to come, but I can tell everyone right now that this VUK was the best deal in the bunch. I really had to inspect it closely before I discovered the repair in the handle. Quite skillfully done. I'm going to sand it up a bit and then use some Formby's oil.

I got a great big box full of great HI knives today and I couldn't be more tickled.

I'll share more detailed thoughts in the days to come, but I can tell everyone right now that this VUK was the best deal in the bunch. I really had to inspect it closely before I discovered the repair in the handle. Quite skillfully done. I'm going to sand it up a bit and then use some Formby's oil.

I love the VUKs.
All the knife, less weight and my OCD doesn't make me polish the fingerprints off every time I touch it.
Definitely less stress there.

Absolutely awesome score.
Did it come with the chicken fat?

I love the VUKs.
All the knife, less weight and my OCD doesn't make me polish the fingerprints off every time I touch it.
Definitely less stress there.

Absolutely awesome score.
Did it come with the chicken fat?
It was very clean with only slight evidence of lunch! :thumbsup:

Back