1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CHILDRESS*SOLD*Hunter*440-C/Desert Ironwood**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by duckchildress, May 16, 2019.

1. duckchildress

duckchildress KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2011
    DSCN7523.JPG DSCN7525.JPG DSCN7526.JPG DSCN7527.JPG DSCN7528.JPG DSCN7530.JPG DSCN7531.JPG
    Hunter,440-C stainless steel, RC 57-59 full tang, .146 thick, 3v 1/2 in hand rubbed hollow ground blade, 7 1/4 in. long, desert ironwood handles with hand made red fiber optic mosaic
    pins, red-white-black fiber liners, red-black paracord lanyard with metal beads, black hand sewn fitted leather sheath with spring steel belt clip(right hand carry)
    ***SOLD***(Int'l shipping extra) Use PayPal
    Inquires can email me at [email protected]
    Thanks.....
    Wayne

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    ScooterG, RobFrench and shoegazer like this.
  2. stewey1

stewey1

Nov 14, 2010
    What a great wee hunting pattern! its a shame im on the other side of the world!

3. Camillus

Camillus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2015
    I have a few of Wayne’s knives Stew. They make the journey just fine.

4. duckchildress

duckchildress KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2011
    To stewey1,
    I have shipped knives to the other side of the world a time or two !!!!
    Wayne

5. Steve Marsh

Steve Marsh Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Wayne has shipped some to me in New Zealand, that's pretty close to the other side of the world! Package has always arrived! More reliable service from the US than some local in fact.

6. Spock91

Spock91 Gold Member Gold Member

May 11, 2017
    I'll take it Wayne.

7. duckchildress

Oct 18, 2011
    Got the payment will ship it today!!
    Thanks...
    Wayne