Choil-less BT4 in M4 and Clip Point BT4

Ban

Just got these done today. Will try to take better pics later.

5914483297_6923c04af4_b.jpg

5915043738_021feae461_b.jpg

5915043998_97e7a3ccfd_b.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the looks of that second one. Micarta handles on those?

Yes, both are micarta. Top one is tan with black liner and bottom one black canvas

That sold fast! I guess you've got to be an insomniac to pick up one of your blades on the exchange! :thumbup: :D

That sold fast! I guess you've got to be an insomniac to pick up one of your blades on the exchange! :thumbup: :D

Yeah, I think that was the case. I may hold off till morning to post stuff for sale in the future so others can have a chance. I must admit that I am a night owl. Although, it is nice to see my knife get sold when I wake up.

Lol, sorry guys, i work graveyard, so I spotted the knife during a little coffee break!

Thats it, i am officially offended. The second one sucks, the first one rules!!! :) :) of course i might be biased since i pre ordered the first one and i just got it today. ITS MINE, ALL MINE, MY PRECIOUS :)

Ban man you hit the nail on the head in getting the knife like i wanted. Perfect bro. And the Santuko oh man, i love it. Some hot peppers are going to pay dearly tonight.

arijer,

Glad to hear that they arrived safely and that you enjoy them. I hope that it was worth the wait.

Lol, sorry guys, i work graveyard, so I spotted the knife during a little coffee break!

Ahhhh - the graveyard shift. Haven't worked those in many, many years. Never minded them actually, but it is an acquired taste for some. Fortunately I never had to do one of those crazy rotation schedules where you work so many days, then so many swings, then so many mids (graveyard shift) and your body can never adjust. Well, at least you get first dibs on those late night offerings! :thumbup:

Beautiful stuff Ban. Man, I need to grab me one of those choilless. :D;)

The choil is pretty nifty! I just got it today, feels great in the handle and you can really choke up on the blade for a little better control with the choil. Thanks Ban, I love it

arijer,

Glad to hear that they arrived safely and that you enjoy them. I hope that it was worth the wait.

Are you kidding of course they were. Love both blades. And that Santuko is all MINE, no sharing :)

Back