choose tween 3?

Ok I am buying a multitool to lash to the front of my fixed blade RC-6. I am down to 3 diff ones. The Gerber suspension, The Gerber Clutch, Or the the Leatherman kick. I want to know which you guys think is best?

of those choices go with the leatherman......once upon a time gerber was ok, but now wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. that being said i would get a swisstool. i own both and the quality and build are far superior to the leatherman, which feels kinda cheap

Ditto , Leathertman is OK , Gerber with a couple of narrow exceptions is Drek !

Chris

Of the three go for the Kick. Can I say you seem to have picked three very different sized tools? If you have enough room to fit a Suspension then you probably have enough room to fit a Leatherman Fuse (bigger brother to the Kick). I think you would like the Kick but you do get a few more tools with the Fuse, with the added bonus that they lock.

Of the three, Kick all the way. About the only Gerber manufactured in the last 10 years that I like is the Artifact...and that's basically one solid piece of steel.

I would also suggest the Fuse or maybe a Victorinox Spirit.

Of the three, Kick all the way. About the only Gerber manufactured in the last 10 years that I like is the Artifact...and that's basically one solid piece of steel.

I would also suggest the Fuse or maybe a Victorinox Spirit.

The Spirit has about the best build quality , and the most useable implements of any multi in that size range .

Chris

Back