chop,chop,chop, villager results

Well I've had my villager for less than a week and it has impressed me. Yesterday I went shooting and I used it to clear some light brush, to provide clear shots at my targets. My shooting area has a lot of rocky ground and my khuk did suffer a little damage to the blade from the tip to an inch and a half back from the rock impacts.This was nothing major and while I was doing it I kept thinking I'm glad I've got this villager and not a real beauty like Eich1911's. Today was the real test.My mom has an elm tree in her backyard that she wants removed.I showed up with my little villager.She liked the khuk, but had her doubts about tree removal! After I got a good look at the tree I had some as well. Anyway to shorten this up me and my little villager took off every limb on that tree. All that is left is a stump about eightteen feet tall. After I got done all I was going to do with my villager I took some measurements, the tree was 12 to 13 inches in diameter three feet up from the ground, and the biggest limb was 41/2 inches wide. My mom thinks my khuk was worth twice what I paid for it, so do I.

Tomorrow the chainsaw.I'm posting this just so no one thinks I cut down a thirteen inch tree with my little khukrie!:eek: Patrick

Back