1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Chopper?

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by hhmoore, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    How can you not love orange????!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It almost hurts my feelings!!

2. B34NS

B34NS

Dec 30, 2013
    Damn sexy blades Riz! I dig the orange!

3. Nateand101

Nateand101

Dec 14, 2013
    The orange is nice. I personally think the G10 is a little slicker than I want. I have thought about scuffing the G 10 to see it I can get some extra bite, but I end up just ordering canvas micarta because I like the texture.
    Has anyone tried to sand some texture into their G10?

4. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I know it's a popular color right now; but I don't do orange. When faced with the option of a knife I really want in Orange, or possibly never getting that knife, I walk away. Somebody that likes orange can have it.
    (I'll probably end up with one some day, and think it's the greatest thing ever, lol)

5. B34NS

B34NS

Dec 30, 2013
    Didn't really feel the need to, it seemed like they finished it over at S!K to have that slightly abraided feel. More of a rubberized feel than slick in my opinion. Although hand size probably has more to do with it than anything else.

[​IMG]

6. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    Ha! I didn't realize a fellow board member was commenting on there. I thought there were others commenting with a much more whiny/negative tone. Please don't take offense, you seem like a reasonable customer.

7. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    None taken.
    Yeah, I mostly just wanted G10, even if I had to settle for orange...:jerkit:

My main priority was getting my hands on a GSO 5.1 for this summer. I can always try to find the handle scales I want later on. (red & black G10 :p)