Chopper?

How can you not love orange????!!!!

It almost hurts my feelings!!

The orange is nice. I personally think the G10 is a little slicker than I want. I have thought about scuffing the G 10 to see it I can get some extra bite, but I end up just ordering canvas micarta because I like the texture.
Has anyone tried to sand some texture into their G10?

I know it's a popular color right now; but I don't do orange. When faced with the option of a knife I really want in Orange, or possibly never getting that knife, I walk away. Somebody that likes orange can have it.
(I'll probably end up with one some day, and think it's the greatest thing ever, lol)

The orange is nice. I personally think the G10 is a little slicker than I want. I have thought about scuffing the G 10 to see it I can get some extra bite, but I end up just ordering canvas micarta because I like the texture.
Has anyone tried to sand some texture into their G10?

Didn't really feel the need to, it seemed like they finished it over at S!K to have that slightly abraided feel. More of a rubberized feel than slick in my opinion. Although hand size probably has more to do with it than anything else.

BdIXV7g.png

Hope you're not referring to me about the orange handle scales....
I wouldn't really call it a "complaint", just reporting on my purchase / experience on the site. I even said it's not a big deal (cuz it's not like I plan on reselling it.)

Ha! I didn't realize a fellow board member was commenting on there. I thought there were others commenting with a much more whiny/negative tone. Please don't take offense, you seem like a reasonable customer.

None taken.
Yeah, I mostly just wanted G10, even if I had to settle for orange...:jerkit:

My main priority was getting my hands on a GSO 5.1 for this summer. I can always try to find the handle scales I want later on. (red & black G10 :p)

Back