Kydex Chopweiler sheath

Hi all, question from Florida. Can anyone recommend someone to make a sheath for a Chopweiler? I would like to be able to mount a pouch on it. Thanks for all your suggestion.

I would need it sent in.
I have a bunch of Ratwielers but no Chopwieler

also just an FYI az custom knives often mis-lables the Ratwielers as Chopwielers

Greetings, Neighbor!! If you’re looking for kydex, I can vouch for David Brown David Brown of BuyBrownInd in Utah. Have had a few of his sheaths, some of which I had to send the knife in for. I haven’t had the pleasure of using anything from VJT VJT in Pennsylvanian yet, but I have done business with him through the exchange. I plan on doing business with him in the future. If you’re interested in leather, I can also vouch for cpirtle cpirtle of PirtleMade in Central Florida. Have sent him a knife for custom work, as well. Also, Azula Gun Holsters Azula Gun Holsters in North Carolina does some solid leatherwork. There are others as well, but not that I have dealt with personally. I have a Mashed Cat kydex sheath that came with a blade from the exchange. I like it plenty, but I’m unsure how to contact him. duramax duramax in Connecticut also does some quality work. You can’t go wrong with any of these guys. Best of luck with getting your sheath!

I think I got mine from Azwelke a long time ago and he had a Chopweiler in house at the time.

Your safest bet is to post a pic of the knife, as it could possibly be a misslabelled Ratweiler

I sent David Brown a few knives and he made high quality sheaths for me and sent everything back in no time. One of them was for a Chopweiler. I highly recommend him.

Last edited:
Back