• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Knives, Lanyard Ties and Grease

gpknives

Dealer / Materials Provider
A few goodies arrived from Chris Reeve today. We have a few Sebenzas available for sale including the newest computer graphic for 2011, the Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 Fastener. We also received an Umnumzaan or two last week which are available thru the site.

New for 2011, we have Chris Reeve Lanyard ties in stock in a few different colors. These feature anodized titanium that matches most Sebenza hardware. Available in two sizes for your Large or Small Sebenza 21. More info about these on our website.

Do you prefer your Sebenza without the clip, but still want that clean look? Large and Small Sebenza Clip Inserts are now available directly thru us.

And lastly we are now stocking Chris Reeve Flourinated Grease. Great for lubricating your Sebenza, Umnumzaan or Mnandi! Any questions feel free to send me a PM or post.

Knives:

Accessories:

I wish I see this early, Just order a Bradley Allias I from you guys, still in shipment will recieve this Thursday, Can I exchage for the Large Sebenza with S35V Blade?

Thanks..
Michael.

No problem Michael, just give us a call and we'll get you setup with an RA number and instructions.

Thanks...I think I take the last one you have, What is different between S30V and S35V blade?

S35VN is very similar to S30V in almost all regards, the only real noticeable difference being that it includes a small amount of Niobium, a grain refiner and carbide former. To most users the steel change will be not be noticeable.

We have already sold out of the Large 21 Sebenza, but we'll be placing an order for more later today.

My Large Sebenza will be here today, I will let you guys know, How I feel, This is my 1st High End Knife, I have few Benchmade 907, 707 Limted 334/500, 635, and also I have Bradley Alias I coming tomorrow from you guys, If the Alias nice as the Sebenza, I will keep it.

Just got it..WOW, Its a Rolex of the Knife, Build like bank vault build inside of the tank, I guess this will be my save queen, only look at and touch it, too nice to used it, I am waiting for my Alias I come tomorrow.

Thanks...Jerry from GP Knives
Michael.

Even the cutting surface is polish.

Last edited:
Back