• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Knives Large Sebenza 21 Insingo with Micarta Inlays

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

Up for sale is a barely carried Large 21 Insingo with Micarta Inlays.

May have a snail trail, but I can't find one, it is in pristine condition, purchased new from Blades Canada.

I am the only owner, and it still has the factory edge. I seemed to have lost my love for CRK's at the moment.

Blade centres perfectly and lockup is CRK solid, if not early, action is very smooth on this knife.

Comes with:

Original Box and ALL papework
2 CRK Decals
2 unopened tubes of CRK grease
Wiha Wrench for disassembly
CRK cleaning cloth
Lanyard with pin (removed in brand new condition)

IMPORTANT:
----------
This example has a VERY MINIMAL amount of side to side play. You have to put a little bit of muscle into it to feel it.
In no way does it effect the performance of the knife, and it is not noticeable in any way during use.
Some people might say I am being really picky and enjoy this knife the way it is, while others may wish to send it back to CRK to remove the play all together.
I will leave that option to the buyer, and sending it back to CRK has been more than factored into the insanely low price.
---------

*Price Includes tracked Shipping anywhere in Canada and PP fee's.
Shipping will be Sunday or Tuesday due to the long weekend.

*I reserve the right to sell to whoever I wish for any reason I wish, and will exercise this right.

$old

Pics below:

Last edited:
Sending you a PM...

Nevermind, I can't.

Can you please post a way to contact you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back