• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Knives Umnumzaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMCGear

Gold Member
I've got a Zaan up for sale that was recieved about a week ago from an authorized retailer. The knife was perfect in every way but the edge was so so at best. I have touched it up on a Sharpmaker and used it a few times. The knife has a few faint scratches on the tip of the blade from the sharpmaker but other than that it's in great shape. The knife is centered, has good lock up, and is smooth but is still in it's break in period.

Comes with all box and docs. Price includes Priority shipping.

Asking $400 shipped

9SRYEFltL7UlDXEegjtLx8bKdo-zRNYZ_-0qdhbL1NnTif4sA8oGiJBaXo19i4raiBGgS8obv7NYUO4JC1P6GKsLnxuMjHGEavJFgCPMX0MzcTvzKvQlA744EAojVUb5jcrKrC_erIQ=w2400

0uNy3tzBoe_wzAPXTFm4pu8sIpWoowOr4mUhorcB5PsWfuSlyQL_gjUEmLrtbkInfmXuLeSbcumZlMFAXNqE-LLgs5s2iIA7tQVxK9kxBtrZXAcB0AbLgH8mA4JXW96zoN3YYJe9vfg=w2400

AU4h5jXZwWiPpjagoB85ctQ_yQ6Vm9Ovxs9x4ZmTDn5salDn8jy1k9U1vuAbZbp9moGvozoopG_rv_iSmYWWCsYCFKXWoX6PDZSSKXjJog61jzIDo_f4a4BFGsmMBCVfyWPLdPE1pgE=w2400

If so I have a new Alliance Designs Bangarang in OD green micarta and I could add some cash also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back