• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Large Regular Sebenza Night Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusnuts

Gold Member
For sale is a completely mint Chris Reeve Large Regular Sebenza Night Sky with double lugs. This is an absolute grail and even rarer with double lugs and in mint condition. The anodizing is very vibrant and perfectly done with a nice fade from bright blue to pinkish purple. Included with the knife is the original box, paperwork, birth card (January 24, 2007), tool, leather slip, and tissue paper (I do not believe the CRK cloths were sent from the factory back then and tissue paper was used instead). The blade is centered, it has early lockup, and the action is super smooth as expected. The only thing that I can point out is there is a very minimal amount of lock stick which is typical for regulars and often goes away after a break in period. Not looking for any trades unless its a very rare CRK. US sales only. The knife will be shipped securely with signature confirmation. Price is $OLD via PayPal. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. Feel free to ask any questions via PM.

4zpls60h.jpg

2I7H4Qph.jpg

zfyVva8h.jpg

g1xRYbAh.jpg

F0ccZYOh.jpg

L9UuYRlh.jpg

2SbbRzIh.jpg

FTRBJfVh.jpg

jCdTVabh.jpg

x8qKttVh.jpg

Last edited:
Status