• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 25 COUNTERFEIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
Please let me know if you have any questions about the listing. I can provide more pictures if requested. Feel free to contact me through private message or email. I also check the thread fairly often. The price include all shipping and Paypal fees in the Lower 48. Thanks for your time.

THIS IS A COUNTERFEIT AND IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. THANK YOU CORYTR FOR LETTING ME KNOW.

This Sebenza is a catch and release that is very close to mint condition. There are very small and faint marks on the pocket clip that I was not able to capture on camera. Also, there is a small dot near the tip on the back side of the blade. I think it will come right off but I haven't tried cleaning it. It will come with everything that is shown in the photos. The blade is stonewashed CMP-S35VN with dual thumbstuds and the handle is plain bead blasted titanium. The knife was made on January 31, 2013.

I'm asking for $420. This includes shipping, signature confirmation, and Paypal fees.

vOTFerR.jpg
ECaoLkr.jpg

HswNsNg.jpg
b6lRGXK.jpg

K1my2mR.jpg
PK6tRN6.jpg

xf7h6XH.jpg
eHkPmOt.jpg

VV4hoH3.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to thank Corytr for telling me that the Sebenza I have listed is a fake. I'm very sorry for this. It was supposed to be my first Sebenza and I had no idea how to tell if it was a counterfeit or not. This is no longer for sale.

Thanks again Corytr. I would thank you personally but your inbox was full. Thanks for looking out. Really, I appreciate it.

No problem my friend. Please contact eBay and PayPal to file a claim. You should be able to recoup by their policies. Again, I am sorry for the bad news.

Yes just file A claim and say you though it was real but found out it was fake. Get your money back. :thumbup:

What are the clues we should be looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the clues we should be looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously? One post (this one) and an April join date you are asking this question? I don't think so. (My apologies if this is a legit question, but under the circumstances; suspicious.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back