Chris Reeve Magnacut timeline?

The last batch of PDW SPD X Wave 31s ended up being MagnaCut, which was sweet! PDW had the listing as S45VN. Looks like the changeover is pretty far along!

The super tusk elforyn is artifically elusive, much like it's namesake.
I had one of the S45VN Small 31s in Elforyn. The Elforyn I got was not a very nice piece, and I thought it felt like plastic to the touch. I honestly think white linen Micarta or G10 would have been more to my preference.

I see some Large Inkosi Insigno magnacut on action concepts eBay. Several small inkosi magnacut on several sites. So looks like maybe we will see Mnandi magnacut next?

I see some Large Inkosi Insigno magnacut on action concepts eBay. Several small inkosi magnacut on several sites. So looks like maybe we will see Mnandi magnacut next?
I think this one is hard to say. I feel like Mnandi production has been dragging based off of how few I see hitting dealers, unless of course they are being churned out for direct orders from customers. So in my mind, it's highly possible that they might be sitting on s45vn stock for the Mnandi that would take a while to get through, but I could be wrong.

You know I was wondering if you would jump on one of those! Looks like they are gone now so good timing.
I saw your post and headed straight there. He started with 20 and I got # 18. I really appreciate the tip.

I stand corrected from my previous statement. Do with this information as you will….
I kinda wonder, this is the second dealer in the last month where their newest CRK listings were marked S45VN and showed up as MagnaCut on the birthday cards.

I kinda wonder, this is the second dealer in the last month where their newest CRK listings were marked S45VN and showed up as MagnaCut on the birthday cards.
The elforyn Sebenza’s in this last drop were listed on the website correctly as magnacut but the box said S45VN. So maybe they ran out of steel before the boxes. Decent problem to have.

The elforyn Sebenza’s in this last drop were listed on the website correctly as magnacut but the box said S45VN. So maybe they ran out of steel before the boxes. Decent problem to have.
One thing to keep in mind on what these means for the mnandi is that we saw a MEFP zaan in magnacut well in advance of magnacut zaans. So I’m also wondering if it’s possible that bladehq got the first magnacut as a dealer exclusive and that there will be more mnandis in s45vn for a bit. Just speculation.

Back