Chris Reeve Sebenza 21 Unique Graphic

arden.ferris

Gold Member
Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for Sebenza 21s with unique graphics? Found a guy local on Craigslist that has a few of them but he wants $1,200. That seem really high.

Based on a handful from the past 2-3 years sold at ACK, I’d venture to guess $600-$800 — though I’m certainly no expert.

Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for Sebenza 21s with unique graphics? Found a guy local on Craigslist that has a few of them but he wants $1,200. That seem really high.
Depending on condition and design....he's right in the ball park, maybe on the north end. They are not making anymore 21s.

having a listing is not the same as a sale. I love the uniques, but not sure I care if it is a 21 or 31.

The price difference between a small and a large 21 seems to correlate to the prices official CRK sellers have on new small and large 31s.

I’ve got all the CRK’s I’ll ever need and then some. They range from plains to Unique’s. some of the prices I’ve seen are stupidly high. I’m not in the market for CRK’s, but when I was in the market, the price didn’t matter to me because I was willing to pay the asking price.
It really doesn’t matter what the price is, if you want it, get it. You may never come across one again that really catches your eye. That’s the gamble you take today with the market being in demand for older CRK’s.
I really don’t think ones like the Unique’s or CCG’s will ever go down in price.

I’ve got all the CRK’s I’ll ever need and then some. They range from plains to Unique’s. some of the prices I’ve seen are stupidly high. I’m not in the market for CRK’s, but when I was in the market, the price didn’t matter to me because I was willing to pay the asking price.
It really doesn’t matter what the price is, if you want it, get it. You may never come across one again that really catches your eye. That’s the gamble you take today with the market being in demand for older CRK’s.
I really don’t think ones like the Unique’s or CCG’s will ever go down in price.
Nail/Head

Back