CHRIS REEVE: Thumb- Numb- Zaan

I find it really easy to open with factory tightening. If your thumb slides along the scale chamfer or ramp and push it upwards, the blade will comes along with your thumb motion instead of trying to push to the side.

3-E2782-FC-9-C25-4017-9369-B5386-A8-BEF6-F.gif

With that said, you can even flick the blade out by building pressure and flick it upwards

35533-F22-169-C-4114-99-A1-B90270-F38966.gif
I also went that route until I started wearing a groove on my thumb nail and it wasn’t growing fast enough to compensate for the damaged it caused .
My experience anyway ..

I also went that route until I started wearing a groove on my thumb nail and it wasn’t growing fast enough to compensate for the damaged it caused .
My experience anyway ..
Yea its more meant to slow roll than flicking but its certainly doable

Umnumzaan is great,I see no flaws.I do not try to open it milion times a day to play with it.I use it and put back in the pocket.
If you want a gadget then get a gadget flipping knife for fun and games.Simple as that and my 2 cents.Cheers!

Attachments

• E2E1BDCD-E317-4386-8A66-CF2FD6448AA5_1_105_c.jpeg
    E2E1BDCD-E317-4386-8A66-CF2FD6448AA5_1_105_c.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 2
Umnumzaan is great,I see no flaws.I do not try to open it milion times a day to play with it.I use it and put back in the pocket.
If you want a gadget then get a gadget flipping knife for fun and games.Simple as that and my 2 cents.Cheers!

Agreed. I was gonna pocket the Anax for the week, but since I’ve read this thread gonna go with my Zaan instead.

No offense to the Happy Zaan owners here. That’s great they’re enjoying theirs.
Definitely not for me and like others that have posted here including the thread starter.

All Kidding a side imo the Zaan is a tool it’s not a fidget knife . It’s made to open , use and close. The egos aren’t great for me but everyone is different. The Zaan has been around and loved for many years and for good reason. It’s built like a tank and a beautiful knife.

Back