Christmas GAW

It is officially 12/25/17, and I will be selecting a winner at some time over 1/1/18.

Winner will receive a used Case white bone trapper.
okR3cKx.jpg

Only rules, be more the just a basic member, OR, have more then 1500 posts, (which as a basic member is still "more then just" a basic member).

Have a happy holiday season!

Post here, whatever You want or must, (one entry per user name).

Happy Festivus, merry Christmas, happy New Year, just shut up and have fun, etc. and so forth!

Last edited:
Thank you for the opportunity strategy9. I am in.

But, even though I sure wouldn't mind a case bone trapper for myself, if I win (not likely as the first entry ;) ), I will actually be gifting this to a friend. He is an Eagle Scout who I think could use a good pocket knife.

Thanks for the opportunity, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

I'M IN. Very nice looking knife. I have a soft spot for trapper knives. Thanks for the chance to win one.

Quite generous of you! And a good lookin' trapper too! Well done! I'm in!

Very cool, giving is synonymous with recieveing. I'm in, very kind jester.

Thanks for the giveaway. If I win, give it to abbydaddy for the Eagle Scout. Happy New Years Everyone!!

Actually was caught up in the festivities of the season, and by that I mean I was drinking steadily most of the time, or recovering :D

In either case I forgot about this until just now, and seeing as how I was gifted an Amazon Echo Dot for Christmas, I decided to put it to use and asked Alexa to pick a number between 1-17, she chose 16, so looks like rc75mhz rc75mhz is the winner, take it up with abbydaddy abbydaddy if you wish and let me know where to send this trapper.

Happy New Year all!!! May you all have joy and prosperity (and knives) in the New Year.

...if I win (not likely as the first entry ;) ), I will actually be gifting this to a friend. He is an Eagle Scout ...

...If I win, give it to abbydaddy for the Eagle Scout...

...asked Alexa to pick a number between 1-17, she chose 16, so looks like rc75mhz rc75mhz is the winner...

Funny how that all worked out in favor of another party not even here... The cosmos have spoken, (as well as alexa), and that Eagle Scout I believe was meant to have this knife.

Back