• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Christmas offer - workhorse carver (SPF)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello dear brothers,

I just managed to finish the second blade i prepared for Christmas and this time we have an exceptional workhorse carver for a great price ;)

The description of this guy is simple - it is the toughest carving knife from my portfolio! Sure thing it is not only an excellent whittler but also a perfect bush knife that can easily handle any usual bushcraft task.
The blade is made out of high carbon tungsten vanadium O1 tool steel and features a razor sharp scandi zero grind that will eat through wood. Handle is as indestructible as a 'non alien' handle can be - two pieces of natural micarta secured together with solid brass Corby and lanyard tube that were glued together to the tang using high grade epoxy resin.

The overall length is app 7.9" with an app 3.5" blade.

This one's price would be 110 usd (please ad 35 usd for a nice vegetable tanned thick ox leather sheath made by my lovely wife - on request).

All the best brothers, God bless,
Bogdan

1.JPG

If I buy another knife right now...I’m throwing my PayPal keys in the lake. Someone better get this giveaway deal...:)

Thanks a lot my dear brothers for your so kind replies, you are great folks! ;)

Here we go just to make sure I did my Christmas gift part :) - first and last price drop - 100 usd for the knife.

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Thanks a lot my dear brothers for your so kind replies, you are great folks! ;)

Here we go just to make sure I did my Christmas gift part :) - first and last price drop - 100 usd for the knife.

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan
Heck that’s a give away at this price, wish it wasn’t Christmas time:(:)

I'll take it.

Bogdan, I've been following your work on the bushcraft forums and have been aching for one of your beautiful creations for a long while now. I'm so glad to get a chance at this one. Great work!!

That really is a well thought out knife. You are putting out some great stuff Sir.

Reactions: mb>
SneezySky SneezySky - thank you so very much my dear brother for your kind appreciation and support - may it serve you well mate! PM sent with all necessary details ;)
P Phoynix - that would be 3mm and 59-60 RC my brother ;)
mycough mycough - thanks mate, thanks a lot, i am very glad you do like it :)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Reactions: mb>
Back