Christmas Wishes

I have to imagine they will eventually put out a lw PM2. I would really love if they rounded the edges of the g10 scales to the PM2 like they do for the Para 3.

Get a Stretch 2, the one with the pointy tip like the K390 one. It's basically the same shape and size as a PM2 but in FRN, there's no hot spots on the handle and the blade is thinner stock and thinner BTE than the PM2 so its even better.

I've been saying this a while but I really dislike the edges on the PM2 scales, wish they knocked them down like they do on the Shaman, then it would truly be an upgrade over the Stretch.

Get a Stretch 2, the one with the pointy tip like the K390 one. It's basically the same shape and size as a PM2 but in FRN, there's no hot spots on the handle and the blade is thinner stock and thinner BTE than the PM2 so its even better.

I've been saying this a while but I really dislike the edges on the PM2 scales, wish they knocked them down like they do on the Shaman, then it would truly be an upgrade over the Stretch.
I actually do have the K390 version of the Stretch 2 and LOVE IT. Just wish I could get the same thing in a compression lock.

Native and Sage 5 in K390
I haven't owned a Sage 5, since the Maxamet Sage 1 came out, until a couple months ago.(Dreaming of a Maxamet Sage 5)
Grabbed a LW with micarta scales and started dreaming again.
Actually, in my pocket right now.
20231228_100724.jpg

A K390 Sage 5 with the Foliage Green scales, like the PM2 and Para, would be a Dream come true!!!

I haven't owned a Sage 5, since the Maxamet Sage 1 came out, until a couple months ago.(Dreaming of a Maxamet Sage 5)
Grabbed a LW with micarta scales and started dreaming again.
Actually, in my pocket right now.
View attachment 2436912

A K390 Sage 5 with the Foliage Green scales, like the PM2 and Para, would be a Dream come true!!!
That looks awesome! Who makes those scales? Also side note question. What are you guys using to sharpen K390? I assume diamond plates?

That looks awesome! Who makes those scales? Also side note question. What are you guys using to sharpen K390? I assume diamond plates?
Thank you!
Sage 5 with Para 3 blade shape. Best of both knifes, in one!
Sage 5 is more comfortable in hand and in pocket, Plus.. Wire clip!
Para 3 has the better spine..

They are Parsons bladeworks, scales.

I use diamond rods in my Sharpmaker.
I use those for all sharpening.
If its bad or needs reprofile, i use newer CBN rods. Then i go to my worn out diamond rods and then to strop..
I like a toothy edge.

Back