• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chronosport UDT (type II) Watch

Runs great all functions work. Great watch I know the black Teflon coated ones were issued by the US Army as I was issued one in 1983 while serving in the 1st Ranger BN. This is the stainless version.
I just don' t use this as I wear by old Rolex Submariner all the time.

For Sale $750 OBRO

Trade Marathon SAR Automatic watch.

Will ship Conus USPS Priority for $10

What makes the UDT Chronosport watch so unique?

The UDT Type I & Type II Chronosport watch has a tremendous 'cool' factor:

Worn by Stephen Segal and Sylvester Stallone in tough-guy, block-buster movies in the 1980s - way before Keifer Sutherland in '24.'
The first truly analogue-digital, military watch ever produced.
Designed with the same movement as the Breitling Pluton.
Manufactured with Swiss-made case and dial components.
Utilized currently by a few, elite military personnel around the globe.
Still being used by military and 'former' military personnel in the field.
An extremely readable analogue dial display - easy on the eyes - and not 'crowded' with too many needless features - sadly common in more modern 'tactical' watches.
A low-profile case thickness, and non-oversized case frame - the watch does not 'get in the way' of things your arm/hand are required by your job to do - very few 'tough guy,' oversized watches can make that claim now - there is way too much ego in the current 'tactical watch' world, in our opinion. The Chronosport UDT is the 'little engine' that could and still does both impress and run circles around other modern, tactical-wanna-be watches. And we can coat them with Teflon and make them better, stronger, more accurate . . . 'Steve Austin' would be proud.
Even though the quartz movement is not temperature compensated, it can be regulated (with proper Swiss equipment and training) to achieve astounding accuracy for its vintage circuitry - a surprising gain of less than 60 seconds per year!
Water resistant to 200 meters/20ATM.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back