Ciggarette rolling machines?

Anybody have any experience in using a giggy machine? If so. Whats a good machine that will roll out the packs without all the labor? I roll my own and I'm wasting too much tobakky because I get to burning my fingers, and I hate to waste.

Matt

here's the best roller for cigarettes, just stick all your tobakky & papers under it & you'll be a lot better off:

roller.jpg

:D

"...because I get to burning my fingers..."

-Hemostats
laugh.gif

BillTheCat said:
"...because I get to burning my fingers..."

-Hemostats
laugh.gif

(you gotta snag 'em just behind the thorax)

:D :D :D :D :D ;)

"The message you have sent is too short. Please lengten it to at least 10 characters."

I think a hemostat is a little much. Damn. I know I'm a nicotine feind, but I'm not gonna use a roach clip. :)

Talk to your doctor to quit. Try hypnosis to quit. Try a patch to quit. Try anything to quit. Just quit. You don't need tobacco in your life anymore. It killed both of my parents way too young, and it was going to kill me, before I got away. I still have dreams where I'm smoking, and it's "OK." I find a half pack of Marlboros in my pocket in the dream. When that hook goes in - it goes in VERY deep.
Bri.

Settle for nothing less than smokes rolled between the thighs of a mulitgenerational Cuban tobacco family's virgin daughters. If you can't work this out, say to hell with it and quit. Never compromise on quality.

btw, when you smart up and kick, don't go to the patch, forget you're wearing it, load a dip, 'just for a little taste', pound redeyes from a thermos, and let yourself, out of habit, light a smoke left out by a thoughful coworker. Wasn't me, but his heart could be seen beating through his shirt. Bad craziness.

Good lord people, he did ask for lifestyle commentary. If you didn't want to answer his question just don't answer his question. If he wants to smoke its his deal.

In any case, I have had good experience with tube injectors. I used the excel model with little problem (though if you let your tobacco dry out it can give you fits). Take a look at the following.

http://www.ryomagazine.com/march/injectors.htm

I don't smoke cigs any more, but I do smoke a hookah once or twice a week. If you have the chance to try it do, its a very nice smooth smoke with a fruity flavor and smoking out of the big mouth piece is pretty cool.

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/

I've seen a number of rolling machines, but nothing really works as well as one's own fingers/hands. The machines tend to pack too tight. After sometime of trying, you should get the hang of it. When I used to roll cigarettes, I could walk and roll one at the same time ;)

cheers,
B.

Sorry, but you come to the cantina, and we change your life. :D
For better or worse ;)
Take it all with a grain of salt... Ooops, no. We're not supposed to do that either :eek:

Back