• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Citizen Eco-Drive AT4007-54E: FINAL PRICE DROP, $495 OBO

Up for sale is this beautiful Citizen watch. It has a black band and dial with blue accents. It's only been worn a few times by me, I'm the original owner. I'm only selling it because the bezel is too big for me, so I never wear it. It has atomic timekeeping, all US time zones and the UK, chronograph and alarm functions. It is LNIB, no scratches, dings, or marks. Comes with box, paperwork, and extra links. This cost me $700 from Citizen directly, I'm asking $495 OR A REASONABLE OFFER net to me via paypal. CONUS shipping and insurance included in that price.

Please email/PM me with offers or questions. No trades, no international shipping. Better pics to come tonight. Silvanus.on.bf@gmail.com. Please see terms and conditions below. The first is a pic from Citizen, the others were taken by me.

5PFT2WD.jpg

igq729T.jpg

WTL45Sm.jpg

Terms and Conditions: First unconditional "I'll take it!" Or similar message posted in this thread with an immediate follow-up email or PM to arrange payment gets first priority on these conditions: I will check Feedback and other factors and I reserve the right to not sell to anybody without explanation. If I do not receive the PM or email for payment shortly afterwards, the item will go to the next in line. I accept PayPal goods/services, unless I have done business with you before, as the only form of payment. This is for the buyers peace of mind knowing they are protected and for mine as well. Price includes shipping in the USA with delivery confirmation. By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife/knives/gear and you release me from any and all liability involving the purchased knife/knives/gear once it has been shipped to you.

Last edited:
FINAL PRICE DROP to $495 net to me. Will be withdrawn tomorrow morning if it doesn't sell. Its practically NIB, I'll be losing $200 at this price.

Back